Hotel built in 1414, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 9, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 4, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 1, Reception manned from 18:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 17:00, Latest check-out 10:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 222981, No-smoking room 9, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-31
Marktplatz 2, 71706 Markgröningen, Germany
- Station (Schmiden Hbf / Schmiden Stadion) 14.98 km
- City centre (Markgröningen) 0.25 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 26.08 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 5.29 km
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 10 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 10 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 10 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service
Evaluations of Herrenküferei
This hotel is more like a B&B with no hotel staff around most of the time. This is not mentioned in the booking page. Had lot of difficulties due to this. Staff was unwilling to support except in the mornings. Rest of the time it is either break time or they are not there at all. Not recommended for business travel stay.
Really nice hotel at the beautiful market place with old, historical buildings, restaurants and terraces. Everything was really fine. Parking is a small issue // limited space around the hotel so possibly a little walk is necessary.
Definitely use earplugs when your room is located at the front side (=market side) of the hotel and if you are sensitive to noise coming from outside. The rooms have no airco.
Traditional place in the center of market place in a village.
Unfriendly staff, chances of no parking available at the hotel, no lift to rooms. At times, the restaurant is closed because it is fully booked for a party or so.
Nice location in an beautiful restored old building. Sitting outside in the old town and enjoying an excellent dinner!
Bathroom could be bigger. Sometimes noisy when sleeping with open window.
I've really liked the decoration, in my room and the corridors.
No croissant for the breakfast. My room had not a nice view (view on other walls) and was pretty dark.
very clean rooms (albeit small)
bad noise insulation - if there is noise on the adjacent central square one hears everything ### be aware that the check-in time only starts from 5 pm (!) - we had overlooked this detail ### staff is not very friendly (not even a ´´thank you for staying with us´´ or ´´goodbye´´ after checkout and very unfriendly/unprofessional reaction after arriving early and asking if the room is still ready) ### breakfast was missing healthy options (e.g. more fruits or Bircher muesli)
Sehr persönlich und freundlich // im Zentrum gelegen
Easy access to hotel from parking lot
Coming outside Germany, is not always possible to make a phone call to the hotel to get access.
The room was fully equipment, kitchen and living room
The room assigned, was in the top of the hotel, the WiFi connection was not so good.
Breakfast options were limited.