Hotel built in 1926, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 43, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 43, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 7, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 43, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 9 rooms
Schillerstr. 6, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.49 km
- City centre (München) 0.11 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.16 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.58 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 00:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 43 rooms
- Temperature controls in 43 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Helvetia
Nicely decorated. Swiss, but modern style room. Great location right next to the main train station. Friendly staff.
Floor and the sheets were dirty.
Very clean, centrally located, courteous, helpful staff
perfect for a short stay
absolut no noise only few minutes from railway station
little room and little bath room
Very good all round, close to City Centre and Hbf (station)
Close proximity to the Central Station. Interesting design on the walls/alpine theme.
Room was not cleaned properly and some of the staff was not overly friendly.
Location: Right by train station! Room: Modern and clean bathroom, IKEA furniture in bedroom
busy street, not in the nicest neighborhood, but still seems safe as hotel is only steps from the train station // floor in room was quiet dusty, could have been cleaner
Perfect location to train station, local restaurants, underground.
AC didn't work so a bit noisy w/ window open at night. Neighborhood felt a bit dodgy so wouldn't want to walk alone.
My wife and I stayed here during the Oktoberfest season and it was a great place.
Fruehstueck ist ausgezeichnet.
Das Doppelzimmer ist ziemlich eng.