Hotel built in 1400, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2013, Total number of rooms 7, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 3, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:30, Reception manned from 08:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 7
Rethener Str. 5, 30982 Pattensen - Koldingen, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 11.93 km
- City centre (Pattensen-Koldingen) 0.11 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 22.03 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Messe Süd) 4.06 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:30 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Cable TV
- Separate luggage store
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hellas Hannover
No water or hot water, tv didn't work. No soap or shampoo, disaster of a hotel
very close to the show, pleanty of parking space
we had to came back at 12.00 . No key for later arrival
Newly renovated room simple, but not bad. Price was factor three lower than next alternative. Kabel-TV Good bus connection to Laatzen Very silent when I was there.
As in October 2012 still much construction going on, including dust in the rooms. Sparse with electricity (no light next to bed, no plug in bathroom)
Though it was lowest price during Messe period, blanket was very poor, for 4 days, only 3 towels (1 big, 1 medium, 1 small), they never cleaned the room during stay there. I stayed upstairs, there was fully bad smell in the house, it gave me headache. It was managed by Italian people(father and son) and there were some guests from Italy, they were also not satisfied, reluctant to eat there.
depends what you want in a hotel, and how long you are staying. If you want one that is not expensive and good food available,which again is not expensive, with ease to the autobahn and good parking, then this is it. Free wi fi was a big bonus.
Staff are few and are fine but do not speak english. Rooms could be 'fresher' but everything works.
Owner was helpful and friendly. Free internet.
Room not as I expected. Quite noisey from other guests.