Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 28, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 18, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 18, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 28, Children's beds/cots 2
Vor dem neuen Tore 12, 21339 Lüneburg, Germany
- Station (Lüneburg Bahnhof) 1.78 km
- City centre (Lüneburg) 1.09 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 50.0 km
- Highway (A250 - Lüneburg-Nord) 3.12 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 18:00.00
Evaluations of Heidpark
What I appreciate most is the fact, that I slept very well there. I liked the size and equipment of the room, especially the wooden floor and the comfortable bed.
Am Rande der Altstadt und doch zentral. Zimmer geräumig und wer ihn braucht, der Fernseher auch. Wir haben nichts zu meckern - hatten allerdings auch nicht gesucht.
Es gibt nichts.
Free internet is a big plus, but the fact that it couldn't reach the first floor was a minus.
Very goot hotel at an affordable price in Luneburg. Staff very friendly and competent and understood English. Food was very good and I can recommend anyone to trey their catfish in the restaurant.