Hotel built in 1921, Last partial renovation 2019, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 15, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 15532, No-smoking room 22, Children's beds/cots 2
Ploeck 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 1.59 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 1.28 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.52 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 1.85 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 15 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 22 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 23 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Heidelberger Hof
Extremely nice reception staff
Rooms were clean, staff were friendly. The buffet breakfast was good. Enjoyed my stay.
Wifi needed to be reset occasionally. The Access point for the first floor was in my room, so I was able to reset it myself :-)
The staff were very helpful and did everything they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
Owner was very friendly and called us by name the first morning of our stay. Every evening I stopped by for a chat with him to help my German learning. The hotel is located right at the entrance to the Haupstrasse in Heidelberg, yet the entire time I was there it was quiet (it was near Christmas, things might be different in warmer weather). Parking was convenient even though not located immediately at the hotel. The staff was very helpful and courteous. All in all, a very pleasant 8-day stay!
I would have liked to have more convenient electrical outlets. Bathroom is a bit small.
Very nice and charming European-style hotel. If you're looking for the Marriott, don't stay here. But if you want a nice, inexpensive and easily accessible hotel with a very friendly staff, i would highly recommend
Hotel is in a great location, room was comfortable and quiet except for some morning street noise on garbage collection day. Free internet.
Staff was friendly except for bald black man that was at reception one evening. No face cloths provided - only bath and hand towels. Hot water was brown at times.
The location is unbeatable
Reception service stops at 10pm.
The hotel is centrally located in downtown Heidelberg. Very close to shopping and transit. The staff is friendly and rooms are clean.
The rooms are old and a bit small.
room was clean,especially the bathroom
too small,bed area needs improvements, room was over the sidewalk area, so can be noisy.Rooms need to be updated.