Hotel built in 1852, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 21
Unschlittplatz 7, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nuremberg Central Station) 0.94 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 0.35 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 5.14 km
- Highway (A73 - Nürnberg/Fürth) 4.35 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:30.00 and from 17:30 until 22:30.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls in 21 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7,00 EUR
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Hauser
Great location - friendly staff.
Noise level from the attached restaurant was very loud until almost mid-night. The hotel did not have its own parking spaces - one must use the city parking garage - which is expensive - they did not provide the free bottle of water per the web add.
Perfect Location. And the Price was very good.
I asked for a parking which was not available when I arrived. A parking Garage is about 100m away, so it was not too bad. The breakfast area ist not very nice. Could be improved.
duesterer treppenaufgang ..
The hotel is very centrally located in the Altstad and fairly easy to find by GPS. Once there, you can walk everywhere! Very good breakfast.
Parking was quite pricy. The lady at reception on the day we left was VERY unfriendly!! There was construction at the property next door which started with LOUD noise at 7am, but not the hotel's fault. Restaurant underneath our window. No lift, so stairs all the way to the third floor with all the heavy luggage with no help (we're two sisters).
The location is perfect!
Only 4 car parking spaces, and I needed to park my car in public car parks!
Poor internet quality // management unconcerned // no elevator to upper level floors
Perfect location with a wonderful restaurant.
The noise from the pub across the street.
Unschlittplatz is very central. Quiet surroundings.
Carpets were dirty, water-tap was calcified, no lights on the corridor, no lift, payment per credit card was not possible, staff was speaking very poor German, TV old and really tiny, ...