Hotel built in 1935, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel closed on thursday, Hotel closed from 2011-12-23, to 2011-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:30, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 21
Rheinuferstr. 8, 40789 Monheim am Rhein, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 14.89 km
- City centre (Monheim am Rhein) 2.34 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 25.9 km
- Highway (A542 - Anschluß (Langenfelder Strasse)) 2.97 km
7:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 9:30 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:30 until 21:00.00 Closed thursday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:45 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Haus Rheinblick
Simple family hotel, friendly personel
no hairdrier, small bathroom
A simple, inexpensive guest house 5 minutes from the Bayer campus. The hosts are friendly and helpful. The restaurant card focuses on local specialties, which are well cooked and sensibly priced. A pleasant exception to the normal chain hotels.
The Beer is good.
Rooms are very small No English Staff Stuffy rooms
Extremely slow internet Pretty far away from the city
The owners and staff members are very accommodating and friendly. Hous Rheinblick is a relatively short walking distance to the Monheim offices.
The Hous Rheinblick is a local public house without all the amenities of an international hotel and to some extent isolated from the main restaurant areas. The room was very small compared to other hotels in the area.