Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 33, Total number of rooms 669, Number of single rooms 295, Number of double rooms 374, of which have 2 separate beds 295, of which have a double bed 374, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 669, Rooms with connecting door 14, Number of suites (separate rooms) 133, Number of rooms with air conditioning 669, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 295, Family rooms available 150, Children's beds/cots 10
665 Kings Rd,, Hongkong, China
- Station (Hong Kong - Hung Hom Railway Station) 3.01 km
- City centre (Hong Kong) 6.02 km
- Airport (Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)) 30.21 km
- Highway 0.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 500 HKD
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 70 HKD
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 130 HKD
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Fax connection in 150 rooms
- ISDN connection in 669 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 669 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 270 rooms
- Fridge in 270 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board in 150 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 669 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 669 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Harbour Plaza North Point
Old fashioned furniture
Expensive for the offering. No complimentary offerings like juice, snacks, etc which was offered at other hotels I stayed in.
the staff is friendly
too far away to the airport. the room is too old. no ATM in the hotel, not so friendly to the tourists.
What can future guests look forward to the most, e.g. fashionable interior, magnificent location or marvelous wellness area?
In what regard did the hotel not meet your expectations?
hair dryer is not comfortable to use as it is in the desk drawer. restroom is also not comfortable that is small and no bidet system.
Very close to metro station. Good eating joints around
Breakfast could be better
overall is good experience. very close to MTR.
the AC fan in my room is quite loud
Close to subway. For family travel.
breakfast is not good . I dislike its close to the funeral house.
The hotel in advance Credit our Credit card for Gurantee Booking.
convenient location 1 block away from Quarry Bay metro station. Prices acceptable compared to other hotels in Hong Kong. If possible, get a suite.
Old room decoration and furniture. Hotel tends to get noisy (other rooms at night time also) which may force you to call security to get the noise levels down. Fitness room which is not worthy of the label 'fitness room'. No free Internet (130 HKD per night is the only possibility).