Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 7, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 20, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 4
Mogyoródi út 17, 1149 Budapest, Hungary
- Station (Budapest - Keleti Railway Station) 2.06 km
- City centre (Budapest) 5.38 km
- Airport (Budapest Listz Ferenc international Airport (BUD)) 13.17 km
- Highway (m3) 3.0 km
The Hotel Happy Apartments is located in the 13th district in Budapest-Zugló, 3-4 km away from the city centre and 1,5 km away from the BNV exhibition centre. The new sport arena László Papp is situated nearby. The Stadionok underground station is reachable within only 5 minutes on foot. Points of interest are quickly accessible by underground.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 4 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 4 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 4 EUR Provider ACE Telekom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 20 rooms
- Fridge in 20 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 20 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 4 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 15 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Happy Apartments
Poor quality No Cleanliness Breakfast is worst.
First and foremost, Hotel in Hungary is cheap. I just paid 85,000 HUF for six nights including breakfast for two and extra rent for household items. And this addition in conjunction with the Hungarian GP, when one would like to think that prices will increase slightly. The hotel is reasonably central and in an area that feels safe and is quiet. There are no bus stop outside the hotel, but it's not very far to go to one or to the hub Fernerc Puskas Stadium. The breakfast was okay but no more, I missed dark bread and real orange juice. Moreover, it was not every day there was yogurt.
Our room (No. 202) was worn with scratched tiles on the floor, loose gable end of one of the beds, the beds were not as comfortable. They were possible to sleep in but the hotel beds tend to be better. But the worst room was still two other things. We had mold in the wall between the bathroom and the kitchen. Thankfully, neither I nor my wife especially allergic of us because then we would probably not have been able to stay in the room. In addition to this, the fridge was broken only freezer compartment was a little cold. Unfortunately, I feel that this hotel does not have a caretaker who can fix simple faults here and there. Leaking faucets broken lights and similar things are everywhere in this hotel. Had it not been for the hotel was fully booked, I had asked to change room.
Good price Good site
Place for improvement in cleaness area Some facilities can be used for extra charge
The room was very dirty with spider nets...
Very big appartement, Nice Bathroom, Confortable Beds
There is a big street next to the hotel, had to pay supplements for kitchenweare and for the parking.
we are very pleased on the hotel's conditions. thank you for your hospitality and for all the services. we will visit you again and happyly recomand you.
The rooms were great. Very large and the staff couldn't be more helpful.
The shower/bathroom smelt a bit and there wasn't an awful lot available at breakfast. The coffee was undrinkable.
Friendly host and very large apartment with AC.