Style of hotel and ambience
The small city hotel Hanns-Lilje-Haus in Hanover offers cosy, comfortable and friendly rooms that are all equipped with Internet access. The cosily arranged terrace and the green inner courtyard provide relaxation. Furthermore, modern meeting rooms of different sizes are available for events and trainings.
Special features of the hotel
We are offering our guests the opportunity to park the car in the parkhouse in old town Schmiedestr. 13 against special conditions. The parking garage is located about 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 26, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 02:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 02:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 31, Children's beds/cots 1
Knochenhauerstr. 33, 30159 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 0.77 km
- City centre (Hannover) 0.59 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 10.47 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Pferdeturm) 3.01 km
The hotel Hanns-Lilje-Haus is conveniently situated in Hanover, directly next to the Marktkirche church. The exhibition grounds are 8 km and the main station is 2 km away. An underground station and a taxi stop are reachable within a few minutes on foot from the hotel Hanns-Lilje Haus.
7:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 2:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,30 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Hanns-Lilje-Haus
The location of the hotel is great because it's in the cental of the city, near to DB, shopping mall and supermarket DM. The receptionist is kind and call the taxi for us. The room is cute.
It would be good to prepare two bottles of water in each room for free (maybe this is culture in Germany, but in China the hotel will do this). There is a small restaurent near the hotel, which is a little bit noisy in the evening. The breakfast is not good for me, maybe because I'm Chinese....
strategically located at city center.