Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 13, Total number of rooms 228, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 228
901 6th Street. NW, 20001 Washington, United States of America
- Station (Washington) 1.28 km
- City centre (Washington) 1.14 km
- Airport (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)) 5.73 km
The hotel enjoys a central location next to Washington Convention Center. If you have some time left for sightseeing, visit the Chinatown District, the International Spy Museum and the Lincoln Memorial. Washington Dulles International Airport is situated 45 kilometres away.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center DC
Great hotel and very relaxing after a long day.
No in room refrigerators.
Lots of construction in the area which was noisy.
- it is close to conference center - Tea/coffee are available all day/night - Staffs are friendly both at the reception and during breakfast time - Room has small fridge / microwave - Local phone is free of charge
- Carpet in the room is very old - Amount of food is more than sufficient. But i would say that they are poor quality (e.g. fruits in fruit salad is not really fresh; cold & peeled boil eggs,); and using foam plate is not really my favorite! - I think it is very overpriced.
This is a nice business hotel with good accommodations for the traveler. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was good.
Near a police station so sirens are nearly constant. The surrounding area is a bit depressed.
THE BED WAS SO COMFY! THE BREAKFAST WAS DELICIOUS. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE.
Being VIP Diamond member, they forgot to put my HH number. In fact when I made the reservation it had one.