Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 13, Total number of rooms 228, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 228
901 6th Street. NW, 20001 Washington, United States of America
- Station (Washington) 1.28 km
- City centre (Washington) 1.14 km
- Airport (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)) 5.73 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Washington-Downtown-Convention Center DC
Great hotel and very relaxing after a long day.
No in room refrigerators.
Lots of construction in the area which was noisy.
- it is close to conference center - Tea/coffee are available all day/night - Staffs are friendly both at the reception and during breakfast time - Room has small fridge / microwave - Local phone is free of charge
- Carpet in the room is very old - Amount of food is more than sufficient. But i would say that they are poor quality (e.g. fruits in fruit salad is not really fresh // cold & peeled boil eggs,) // and using foam plate is not really my favorite! - I think it is very overpriced.
This is a nice business hotel with good accommodations for the traveler. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was good.
Near a police station so sirens are nearly constant. The surrounding area is a bit depressed.
THE BED WAS SO COMFY! THE BREAKFAST WAS DELICIOUS. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE.
Being VIP Diamond member, they forgot to put my HH number. In fact when I made the reservation it had one.