Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 151, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 151
1128 Spring St., 07201 Elizabeth, United States of America
- Station (New York - Pennsylvania Railway Station) 18.3 km
- City centre (Elizabeth) 2.86 km
- Airport (Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)) 2.2 km
The hotel is conveniently situated at the Air Train with its direct connection to Newark International Airport. Moreover, it provides easy access to the surrounding motorways. At a distance of about 5 kilometres, the town core of Elizabeth is located.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Newark-Airport NJ
they had a shuttle, reasonably close to airport
The most ´´tired/beat up´´ Hampton inn I've ever witnessed. heater did not work, discovered late in the night when the outside temp dropped, fixtures beat up. Staff friendly but struggled to execute or communicate simple/routine things
friendly, very clean...especially impressive for Newark.
take too much time on the phone while I stand at reception. Phone should be secondary with client right in front of you!
nice, clean and relative quiet airport hotel.
more the location than the hotel: from Newark Airport one needs to take the airtran to a parking space position (P4) to find the hotel shuttle buses. This is not clearly marked at arrivals. If you rely on hotel shuttle and public transport - you need quite a bit of time!
Very good service, very clean, comfortable rooms. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to my friends and colleagues. Rocco Zasa
The hotel was clean and the room was very nice. This hotel was only three dollars more than some of the lower-quality ones, but the room was just as nice as the one I stayed in at the Double Tree.
SPacious and clean room, good continental breakfast
Rude and unhelpful member of staff, reluctant to help us with anything and rude when checking in. No answer when we called from room to book a wake up call
Staff wa extremely welcoming and helpful. Snacks and coffee were a great touch especially departing before breakfast [4am]
We had very noisy neighbours. They had gathered with 8 people drinking, shouting and screaming. Security went up several times but did not work. It took the hotel till 2 am till they offered us another room and even then they had the nerve to ask us to pay for that room. They have no control over the guests, nor to they intend to have any. No one of the staff was available to help us move and they expected us to move three young children (below 5) and our luggage by ourselves.