Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 135, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
22 W MONROE, 60603 Chicago, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 0.92 km
- City centre (Chicago) 0.42 km
- Airport (Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)) 14.7 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District
Location is great.
The room was perfect, large, comfortable bed, high floor as requested. The staff has been amazingly nice. I liked all the plus like if you forget your toothbrush, you have one for free, internet connection etc etc. Plus I forgot my diamond in the room and the staff kept it safe for me and I could trust them 100%. When I wanted to give a tip to the person that took care of it, he declined. You cannot find this service everywhere :-) Thank you for all this great stay and attentions.
The breakfast was just terrible. Low quality and presentation.
Food was actually not eat-able...
Friendly and helpfull staff, centrally located, right next to SAP office
Room dark with only small and very high window, giving it a bit of a dungeon feeling.
Loved the color scheme. Loved the headboard.
The room needed some chrome molding on the top of the wall. I felt like it needed something. It was annoying that you had to take the elevator to the lobby. The lighting in the rooms was very dull. Hard to see.
only 3 years old (as of May, 2011) so in excellent condition. Excellent staff. Convenient location for downtown and for Metra trains.