Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 1989, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 129, Number of suites (separate rooms) 17, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
545 GREENFIELD RD, 17601 Lancaster, United States of America
- City centre (Lancaster) 4.85 km
- Airport (Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)) 88.58 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Lancaster
Free soup & crackers in the evening Arrangement with local sports gym to compensate for poor in-house gym
Not at the ´´normal´´ level of Hampton Inns I've come to expect and price is higher than I've come to expect. Would not recommend for colleagues to use.
Breakfast was OK, no complaints. Hotel was in a good location. In room coffee. Morning staft was more friendly than the night Staff.
Room thermostat was broken. When I turned off the the A/C the fan continued to run, it was noisy all night long. The bed was not comfortable, seemed a wornout.
Friendly people, very comfortable bed, nice breakfast, good quality towels, good soup available in the lobby some of the evenings.
My TV was old and didn't work right.
The staff is always very helpful and the hotel itself always kept very clean. More healthier breakfast options should be offered.
Internet service in business center not operational.
breakfast was delicious
no hot tub, pool only open till 10.
My only complaint was that on my first morning, there was no meat in the breakfast selection unless you wanted the bagel topper that also included eggs which I do not eat.
Nicely located next to Route 30, and in the High Commercial area. Cookies available in the evening.
Great service, and the staff was very friendly. The room was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable.
I am used to running everyday after work on a treadmill. The machines available were old. Although I completed my run, it wasn't without soreness due to the width and stability of the treadmill(s).
Housekeeping was spot on. As soon as I left for work they were on it right away. Had to come back within the hour to pick up something from my room and it was already clean. Front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating
there was no welcome pack for Hilton Gold members like I normally get when I stay at other Hampton hotels. The breakfast entrees a couple of times were insufficient. I came out at 7:30 and there wasn't anything in the warmers but a few potatoes. I change of menu too will be good.
The staff at this hotel is second to none. The location is perfect when visiting the Bosch Lancaster location.
The rooms aren't fancy but they are fine and are consistent with a Hampton Inn. The rooms are clean which is most important!