Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 62, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 62
2900 Phillips Drive, 72401 Jonesboro, United States of America
- City centre (Jonesboro) 1.67 km
- Airport (Jonesboro Municipal Airport (JBR)) 3.32 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Jonesboro
Friendly and helpful service
Gym is not accecptabel
great breakfast, everything laid out well and explained.
The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating.
The noise level from the hallway and slamming doors is higher than average for a hotel of this level. Parking was limited. Get there early.
Breakfast is just adequate.
location and breakfast
Room AC unit is loud when fan is turned on.
AC was leaking into the room so the carpet was wet near there.
In room internet connection did not work
I had a room that backed to the Vending/Elevator and all night I heard the ice machine.