Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 1997, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 115, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 113
15 Park Woodruff Dr., 29607 Greenville, United States of America
- Station (Greenville - Amtrak Station) 11.7 km
- City centre (Greenville) 9.83 km
- Airport (Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)) 10.55 km
This hotel can be found in the west of Greenville, a vivid city in the state of South Carolina. You can reach the bustling city centre with the popular Falls Park and the Greenville County Museum of Art in only 10 minutes by car.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Greenville-Woodruff Road
contemporary layout. Nice HD TV. Clean hotel.
I was on the first floor outside the conference rooms. The refreshments were ´´Dropped´´ in the hallway around 6am in the morning. could hear the hallway noises in the room.
This is by far one of if not the best Hampton's I've stayed at. Excellent breakfast with an attentive cook on hand. Complimentary dinner when I arrived with free beer, unheard of, but equally as good as their breakfast. Hotel was in the process of being remodeled but in no way affected my experience. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Defiantly a five star operation.
The bed was surprisingly comfortable for a hotel. The staff was very helpful considering we had an unexpected snow storm. The hotel is very close to lots of restaurants and shopping for your off-time as well. Recommended!
The room that I requested was not available when I arrived, but the staff was very accommodating. They placed me in a King Jacuzzi room to apologize for the mix-up. The GM also left a message on my room phone the next day, again apologizing profusely for the error. The rooms were better than I expected. Free breakfast included hot items in addition to the normal continental buffet. Even with the room mix-up, I would definitely stay here again. This hotel gets 4 stars from me.