Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 80, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 80
3988 Baldwin Road, 48326 Auburn Hills, United States of America
- City centre (Auburn Hills) 6.03 km
- Airport (Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)) 54.53 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Detroit-Auburn Hills-Nrth-Great Lks Crossing- MI
room size & cleanliness, available minifridge & microwave, comfortable beds and pillow selection
without a central light the lighting was awkward at different times of day unclear setting of temperature either by device at window or thermostat at opposite wall
Self-made waffles for breakfast
Dishware is all plastic
Log in the WIFI everyday during the stay. Suggest to log in one time during the stay.
Very friendly and helpful staff Gym is adequate (running, cycling, cross trainer, pulley machine, free weights up to 50 pounds) Conveniently located, some dining options in walking distance, also shopping at the outlet mall obviously.
Paper plates, cups, and plastic cutlery for breakfast Hot breakfast some days is instant scrambled eggs (ugh), omelettes were OK. Relatively normal noise level for this type of hotel (footsteps, air conditioning) but it is annoying to be woken up by the neighboring room's alarm clock. Windows cannot be opened.
No many healthy offers during breakfast
Nice room space and excellent customer service.
No variety in breakfast
friendly staff and superb location that opposite the mall.
For long stay, breakfast get no interest after one week. Good to have more variety.
very friendly stuff and clean, comfort room. Opposite the outlets which is also a plus.