Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 75, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 75
5625 Trabue, 43228 Columbus, United States of America
- City centre (Columbus) 12.81 km
- Airport (Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)) 21.84 km
Situated at the Interstate 70, this hotel attracts business and private travellers alike. Within 15 minutes by car, you can arrive at the city centre of Columbus (Ohio), where you can pay a visit to the Goodale Park and the Wexner Center for the Arts. Port Columbus International Airport is located north-east of the hotel.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Columbus-West
Really friendly and helpful staff. Close to the hotel are different restaurants.
Close to restaurants In-room desk
Air condtion made noises when turned off
The staff is very friendly and remember who you are, adds a nice personal touch.
The only negative comment is the VERY outdated microwave in the room and it would be nice for them to update it because it takes FOREVER to heat up food.
Location: Close to many restaurants and shopping, also very close to highway.
Room was not very clean. No desk in room only table with chairs.