Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 95, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 95
12161 N. US 31, 46124 Edinburgh, United States of America
- City centre (Edinburgh) 1.26 km
- Airport (Indianapolis International Airport (IND)) 49.36 km
At about a 50-minute drive from Indianapolis Airport, the hotel is located on the southern outskirts of Edinburgh, Indiana. For lovers of golfing, it is worth visiting the Timbergate Golf Course in the east of the city, whilst guests who love shopping will get their money's worth in the premium outlets next to the hotel.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Columbus-Taylorsville
Quite and quit pleasant
Location. Staff helpful. Big room.
Room was not ready upon arrival and had to wait 30 minutes. Room needs more electricity soquets.
Friendly staff, convenient access to highway and restaurants
Rooms show signs of wear and tear, which I didn't expect for over $100/per room in the middle of nowhere. Breakfast is very basic, very little choice.
AC pretty noisy. Breakfast selection could be improved
Problems with water and sink!
A/C unit somewhat noisy.
Good hotel, conveniently located.
A/C unit in room very loud, had to turn it off during night. Pool/gym under construction, could not use.