Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 162, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 156
304 Paterson Plank Road, 07072 Carlstadt, United States of America
- Station (New York - Pennsylvania Railway Station) 10.14 km
- City centre (Carlstadt) 0.94 km
- Airport (Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)) 16.63 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Carlstadt At The Meadowlands
Wonderful accomodations. Much more than what we expected.
Would have liked to be better prepared when walking to Giants Stadium. The pictures are a bit deceiving as to how to access the entrance! Would help to know transportation options to and from NYC.
The price was good and the location was close to where we neede to be.
The hallway smelled very badly from cigarette smoke. Non-smoking and smking should not be on the same floor.
Nice rooms, flat screen tv, and really comfy beds!
the hotel is located next to major highways which are the ONLY way to get to any main building or store. Nothing is within walking distance or safe to walk. Hotel staff was very vague in any help to navigate the area, I felt like I was bugging them asking how to get places or where to go if I needed to buy something i forgot. Also advertised Wi-Fi connection but I could not get a signal in my room and I was only on the second floor.
Reservations were dealt with promptly and efficiently. Staff were so helpful with directions. The complimentary breakfast was attractively arranged and composed of choices to suit dietary requirements for all. The shuttle to the Giants Stadium was an additional bonus to Bruce Springsteen concert!
This hotel is exactly as described.Although it is not walking distance to any shops or restaurants, the hotel does run a shuttle bus to any of the local restaurants that you wish to visit. We were attending a concert at the Giants Stadium which is very near and the hotel shuttle even took us that and then we made our own way back(walked). The shuttle bus even ran us to the airport when we were returning home. It is also ideal for getting in to New York as the bus stop is directly out side the hotel. The hotel provides a bus timetable which is very easy to use. Everyone working at the hotel were very friendly and always very helpful. I would definiately return here and recommend it to family and friends.
No negative comments.