Hotel built in 2010, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 79, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 79
411 Alliance Parkway, 29621 Anderson, United States of America
- Station (Greenville - Amtrak Station) 30.61 km
- City centre (Anderson) 15.1 km
- Airport (Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)) 45.68 km
If you're looking for a conveniently located place for a stopover in the Anderson area, this hotel is the right choice. It is in the direct vicinity of the I-85 and is only about a 15-minute drive from the city centre. You'll love the wide variety of shopping facilities such as the extensive Anderson Mall.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn Anderson-Alliance Business Park SC
Very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast menu did not have much option.
Excellent Staff competence
Fast check in Convenient location for Bosch plant in Anderson
the attention of the lady at the lobby was excellent she helped me also the arrange my transport to the airport and was very friendly
breakfast was so simple and not too much to choose.
Good comfort, Kindly staff and bringing support at any time. Room was daily cleaned.
Wifi was unavailable one day, it was reported to the front desk but no any options or dead line was provided.
Interior of the rooms was clean, the bed and pillows felt great, and the breakfast had a wide selection. It is also close to Anderson Alliance Business Park, which is nice.
Very neat and clean
Really close to Robert Bosch in Anderson