Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 78, Number of suites (separate rooms) 21, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 78
1755 Bayshore Highway, 94010 Burlingame, United States of America
- Station (San Francisco - 4th and King Street Railway Station) 19.52 km
- City centre (Burlingame) 2.06 km
- Airport (San Francisco International Airport (SFO)) 1.92 km
The hotel is situated at San Francisco Bay with the city core of Burlingame being located barely 5 kilometres away. Stroll along Burlingame Avenue with its nice shops and do not forget to buy chocolate at Preston’s. It is a tradition since 1946. San Francisco is reachable within 20 minutes by car.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn - Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South
The staff was friendly and helpful, especially, LuLu. Breakfast choices were excellent.
Doors opening and closing were bothersome.
i will return to this hotel. i like the people working there...they all seem to really care about their guest
there was a smoker in the room next to mine but i did not think the staff could do anything about it so said nothing.
No ashtray in room - had to argue with phoe operator to get tone. Internet cooiection not working - had to call company's tech support. Room EXTREMELY noisy. NULL Service hotel.
Very close to the ariport and shuttle available.
No cook-to-order breakfast.