Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 115, Number of suites (separate rooms) 22, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
2688 FERNWOOD DRIVE, 29406 Charleston, United States of America
- City centre (Charleston) 23.01 km
- Airport (Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS)) 8.59 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Hampton Inn & Suites North Charleston-University Blvd
Close to seaside
Very nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. The continental b-fast is good with good food quality (it's on the level you would expect for this level of a hotel).
The staff is always friendly.
I didn't like having the 4 very small bed pillows instead of normal 4 large bed pillows. The air conditioner was a bit loud. The breakfast did not have yogurt. My room was too close to the elevator.
Very nice location (15min away from Bosch Plant). Great Parking lot, good wi-fi network,good house keeping service.
Pillows are small (not standard size), back entrance door doesn't work propertly (you might need to walk aroud the building to access by the looby).
simple, clean room.
farther from plant than expected.
The staff was excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. I always stay with Hampton because I get 'no surprises', only excellent quality and service.
The person in the room next to mine had the TV turned up very loud so I could hear it most of the time.
This Hampton is always a great place to stay. Clean well, priced, and a good bargain.
Nice place. Clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast is the standard Hampton breakfast which is decent.
Not too many good restaurants in the nearby vacinity. There are a couple fast food places. But other restaurants are a short drive away.
This Hampton is always a nice stay.
Great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean.