Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2000, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 144, Number of suites (separate rooms) 30, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 144
175 Peabody Place, 38103 Memphis, United States of America
- City centre (Memphis) 0.27 km
- Airport (Memphis International Airport (MEM)) 12.88 km
Get to know and love the vivid city of Memphis in Tennessee. The hotel tempts with a central location and lies near the riverside of the Mississippi. You can visit the nearby National Civil Rights Museum and the Graceland Mansion, which was once home of Elvis Presley.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
Evaluations of Hampton Inn - Suites Memphis-Beale Street
Morning staff is great
No sleep loud and night time staff not very helpful
Clean, friendly staff
Hotel Doesn't have kitchen, would be fantastic
No shampoo in the room. Express check out not offered.
Everything was up to the highest standards !
The powdered eggs....
it was close to a lot of restaurant and music events.
air conditioning makes annoying noises. the room was old and it was very difficult to open and close the door.
Very convenient to interstate and downtown attractions
Hilton Honors - bottle water in rooms
Check in/reservation desk were WONDERFUL and very helpful as this was first trip to Memphis. Will go back and stay at same hotel!
Convenient location for West Memphis, consisten Hampton Inn quality
Front desk staff always appear overwhelmed
Nice hotel, good food around the hotel. Lots of night spots.
Music can be heard late into the night and early morning from Beale street. While the Hotel and Beale street itself are safe, the surrounding areas do not feel safe for walking. There are lots of panhandlers around the hotel area.