Style of hotel and ambience
After an exciting day full of excitement and fun, simply relax at the Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags. The nicely kept guestrooms are characterised by lots of space and comfort, creating a lovely atmosphere of wellbeing. In good weather, treat yourself to a break in the sunshine at the outdoor pool. In the morning, replenish your energy reserves for new activities with a tasty breakfast.
Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 101, Number of suites (separate rooms) 36, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 95
999 Bob Arnold Blvd., 30122 Lithia Springs, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 20.07 km
- City centre (Lithia Springs ) 5.17 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 22.34 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn - Suites ATL-Six Flags
Roomy room with desk space to work and king size bed // equipped with a small fridge for food/beverage.
Bathroom shower was a bit dated.
The room was very spacious and quiet. The bed was very comfortable.
The WiFi system was out one evening and the closet was too small and hidden behind a mirror.
Large, comfortable rooms with decent ameneties. Good service and friendly staff.
Breakfast was abysmal. Location not suitable for longer stays as far away from all other activities.
Very friendly and helpful staff