Style of hotel and ambience
We are thrilled to announce that our hotel has completed a full renovation as of July 2020! We can't wait for you to see our newly refreshed look and feel!The Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - West Six Flags, GA hotel is located in Lithia Springs west of Atlanta, Georgia and just minutes from Six Flags Over Georgia and business and industrial parks. The stunning Atlanta Hampton Inn & Suites is the new shining star on Atlanta's western horizon. The magnificently decorated, grand two story lobby with salt water aquarium and plasma TV, and a view overlooking a beautiful and elaborate pool, is the perfect place to enjoy our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet. In addition to our magnificent lobby, our guests will enjoy the convenience of many other features such as our amenity filled guest rooms, a business center, game room, exercise facility and guest laundry. We also offer a 24-hour Suite Shop where guests can purchase snacks, drinks, sundries and toiletries. The Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - West Six Flags hotel is truly ''Southern Hospitality at its Best''. Our staff looks forward to the pleasure of serving you with all your needs - we guarantee it. We love having you here in Georgia at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - West Six Flags hotel!
Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 101, Number of suites (separate rooms) 36, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
999 BOB ARNOLD BLVD, 30122 Lithia Springs, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 20.07 km
- City centre (Lithia Springs ) 5.17 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 22.34 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Managers reception in the evening was very nice
Breakfast was a bit crowded
4 cars were broke into the last night of my stay in the parking lot. My original stay was going to be one night. I had to extend my stay to two nights. The desk said it was ok but the 2nd room that I had for my intern there was a mistake and the cleaning staff removed all of his clothes and bathroom items. We had to get the front desk to look for his items.
Roomy room with desk space to work and king size bed // equipped with a small fridge for food/beverage.
Bathroom shower was a bit dated.
The room was very spacious and quiet. The bed was very comfortable.
The WiFi system was out one evening and the closet was too small and hidden behind a mirror.
Large, comfortable rooms with decent ameneties. Good service and friendly staff.
Breakfast was abysmal. Location not suitable for longer stays as far away from all other activities.
Very friendly and helpful staff