Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 26, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 37, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 37
Alberdingk Thijmlaan 18, 5615 EB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Station (Eindhoven - Railway Station) 1.82 km
- City centre (Eindhoven) 1.27 km
- Airport (Eindhoven Airport (EIN)) 7.79 km
- Highway (Centrum/Strijp) 3.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 37 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 37 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 37 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Washing machine for guests
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hampshire Hotel Parkzicht
Quit location, close to the city centre.
Quiet location, up-to-date clean rooms, excellent amenities and coffee in the room, great restaurant
Large room with air conditioner
Bathroom would have benefitted from an upgrade but OK. Breakfast OK.
The atmosphere was very welcoming and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Nice hotel. Restaurant at the hotel is very good.
WIFI signal and bandwith in the room not so good.
Very friendly and helpful staff, always polite and ready to be of service. Restaurant had very good food. A clothes iron and an ironing table are available at front desk.
No fridge in single room, however they do have an ice-machine in the hall. No swimming pool, but they have bikes for rent. The AC was efficient, but only if you were not laying in bed, as it would generally blow in that direction.
A little bit remote to the center of the city, very quiet, in front of the hotel there is a very nice and big park.
Nice, quaint hotel in a residential area across from a beautiful park. It has just the right mix between being functional, good location and access to the park, and the parking is free along with the WiFi.
Nothing negative to mention.
Location is excellent adjacent to down-town Eindhoven and the park, which I like to use every day for jogging, which is the real reason I prefer this location.
The standard of the rooms is basic without any luxury. They are however very clean.
Very friendly staff, easy, free parking, location next to park, great for jogging. Close to down-town too. Nice wine menu.
Accomodations are average in terms of design, quality. Nothing stunningly beautiful or cutting edge. Simple and functional.