Hotel built in 2001, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 135, Number of single rooms 135, Number of double rooms 135, of which have 2 separate beds 30, of which have a double bed 102, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 135, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 33, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 135, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-10
Vestdijk 14-16, 5611 CC Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Station (Eindhoven - Railway Station) 0.31 km
- City centre (Eindhoven) 0.28 km
- Airport (Eindhoven Airport (EIN)) 7.39 km
- Highway 5.0 km
The Crown Hotel Eindhoven lies in the heart of Eindhoven, and has the beautiful centre and the train station nearby. The city centre is characterized by its modern architecture and impressive high rises. The Exhibition Centre, Philips Music Hall and PSV Stadium are all just a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,50 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,50 EUR
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00 and from 17:30 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 101 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 135 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 135 rooms
- Temperature controls in 135 rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 135 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Crown Hotel Eindhoven
The hotel credit money when you checked in (hotel charge+Euro50 deposit for not using mini bar), and refund when you checked out. This is unusual comparing to the other hotels.
Rooms are clean, some staff are well trained and very friendly. Location is very close to the city centre, bank, and shopping areas
Was here on new year's eve with lots of firework being fired. Room is not soundproof despite being on the highest floor. Room amenities are very minimal and small.
The location is good
Lots of problems with Credit card Pre authorisation amount reversal. staff are not very well versed with the Credit card usage
Location, Location, Location... In centre of town. Very accessible to all central Eindhoven. Good and relaxing bar and restaurant.
The rooms are clean and simple but may need a refurbishment. (I was on 5th floor). Free internet in lobby but not in rooms. I bit expensive for what you get.
First time in this hotel, it's convienient for bars and restaurants in the main part of the town. Lively area but not too noisy. Free internet is a definite plus.
The information about connecting to the internet is out of date in the room.
Flexible change in schedule without any problem, if you call the hotel, you reach the front desk and not a hotline somewhere else. Free WiFi in the lobby.
Parking very expensive - 12,50 EUR. No information about price before entering the parking, which is located 250m from the hotel. Internet in the room via cable too expensive.
Downtown - perfect for dining out. Free WiFi in the lobby. Friendly staff.
You will have to live with the fact that Eindhoven is a vibrant city and that you sleep downtown. It might be better to close the window at night. Cost for Internet access in the room and breakfast too high. Internet access in the room only via cable (no WiFi). No option to park / stop in front of the Hotel to unload. Parking of the hotel is a little walk away.
Staff was great, and price was pretty good (got a special deal, but full/regular price would be too high for this quality of hotel). Had a quiet room and bed was nice.
You cant open a window in any room in the hotel, so that sucks! There is a warm recycled air that can not be removed. We were too hot and couldnt cool the room down. I was very suprised that after reading about 20-30 comments before I booked the room, no one mentioned this. Also, the toilet had no seat cover and the shower no full shower curtain (only half), so the toilet and half of the bathroom gets wet, when you shower. The bathroom facilities were really not very good.
Breakfast is outstanding and also the environment is quite nice. The location is in the center of Eindhoven, near train station (5min walk) and many resturants and bars around.
Room is not very big.