Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel closed from 2012-12-22, to 2012-12-28, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 19:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 19:00, Earliest check-in 15:30, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 125085, No-smoking room 29, Children's beds/cots 2
St.-Josef-Str. 32, 56068 Koblenz, Germany
- Station (Koblenz Hbf) 0.26 km
- City centre (Koblenz) 1.29 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 65.74 km
- Highway (A48 - Koblenz-Nord) 5.92 km
This hotel is the ideal place to explore Koblenz. The city is situated at the confluence of the rivers Rhine and Mosel, which is called Deutsches Eck and is 2.5 kilometres away from the hotel. You can also take the cable car and visit the imposing Fortress Ehrenbreitstein, which thrones over the buzzing city.
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Online
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider T-Online
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Hamm
For a reasonably basic hotel this punches above its weight. Stayed there before and will again!
Nähe zum Bahnhof
schlecht gelaunte Personal
good location near central railway and bus station
Greatly enjoyed our stay thanks to the warmth of the Familie Volker Dick.
This is a modest hotel where most of the guests were German. Our room had a completely updated and tiled bath // our sons' room did not. It is tucked away but within walking distance of the river. The staff, father and son, were both helpful, friendly, and accommodating. The breakfast for 5 Euros was very good. The underground parking garage was a real plus as we had a rental car. We thought this hotel was a real find for the money and amenities. We paid 65 Euros/ room plus 5 for breakfast plus the garage fee.
The elevator only goes to the 4th floor // we were on the 5th. Not a big problem.
Very well located for bus to centre of city or short walk to main station.
Room a bit tired and in need of an upgrade.
This is the second time I have used this hotel and I would happily stay there again. It is simple, though perfectly adequate, conveniently located for the railway station and represents good value for money.
Very clean. Staff very friendly.
A long trudge to the town centre.
Breakfast was excellent.
Towels were not changed, despite instructions to place them on the floor if we wanted them changed.
Fabulous beds! Great breakfast and very friendly and helpful owners. A very pleasant stay.