Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 16, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 15:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 24
Bödcherstrasse / Ecke Trillgasse 10, 38820 Halberstadt, Germany
- Station (Halberstadt Bahnhof) 1.92 km
- City centre (Halberstadt) 0.59 km
- Airport (Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ)) 97.4 km
- Highway (A395 - Anschluß B4-Bad Harzburg) 33.21 km
The hotel, built in 1662, is centrally located in Halberstadt at the scenic holiday route Romanesque Road in the midst of quiet and natural surroundings. The Church of Our Lady and St. Martin's church as well as the Heineanum, one of the largest ornithological museums of Germany, are worth a visit.
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Halberstädter Hof
Very convenient location for us Welcoming staff. Very helpful
Reception was not always available and some staff did not speak English.
The room was nicer than the picture indicated. Friedly and good value.
The staff is truly warm and attentive. The facilities also are attractive, even classy. The room was warm, when I arrived - a first. This was my most positive experience ever in Germany. Vielen Dank!