Hotel built in 1862, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 380, Number of single rooms 77, Number of double rooms 303, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 125, Number of business rooms 70, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 380, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-01-22
Seewartenstr. 9, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 2.56 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 1.67 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 9.34 km
- Highway (A255 - Abzweig Veddel - Hamburg-Veddel) 4.11 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Gift vouchers available for nach Absprache
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hafen Hamburg
Good location, friendly service people
Parking facility too small
Hotel crew servis, interior, equipment (very good wifi)
One towel was quity dirty with ashes from cigarate or something similar. Maybe was simple mistake during replacement of it by crew. Please treat this comment as friendly hint to take more care of checking.
Gut mit Zug und U-Bahn zu erreichen.
Well-situated in the city centre
Breakfast somewhat pricey, staff a bit uninterested
good location, close to the S-bahn station, harbour and city center
noisy room with tiny window- smelled like old wet house, basemnet location, restaurant´s toilets on the oposite site
Great breakfast! Jan from the reception (and sorry, only him) was very helpful and competent, survived me! Good location, perfect connection to haven and / or city center.
While making my booking I considered the nice old building viewwd by descirption. After arriving I was asked about booking the captain's class (there is no choice to choose while booking!) and sent to a new part of the hotel complex and I was deeply dissapointed with that, Room quite used und unfriendly, high temperature w/o air-condition.
The staff are friendly, great little bar to relax in after a hard day at work. Great location if St Pauli is your thing.
Rooms were V small for the price, A underground railway station means trains run right next to/underneath the hotel. These are V noisey and run till 0030 on a weekday. Later on the weekends. This hotel is no good for Business use.
It was very noisy. I was on the first floor. The ventilator outside was very noisy. In the bucket was waste from previous guest.
Nice view on the river.
Temperature in the room was high. Breakfast not included in the price?!
very friendly staff and good room
No Airco to control.