Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 2015, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 21, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 25, Children's beds/cots 2
Große Präsidentenstr. 8, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 2.13 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.76 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 8.67 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Seestrasse) 5.19 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- open from 10:30.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Door with spy-hole in 32 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Hackescher Markt
Rooms towards the inner yard are extremely quiet. Good breakfast, very neer to SAP office and Berlin Mitte. S-Bahn trainstation just around the corner and other public transport just in front of the house
If you have a room towards the street, it could be very noisy, as a tram station is in front of the house - tale the rooms towards the courtyard!
Hotel was beautiful, right by the Hackescher Markt, which has a wonderful market place with lots of great places to eat. You had to buy breakfast which was kind of pricey but breakfast out turned out to cost just as much if you wanted more than 1 cup of coffee.
Tram line right outside our window that I think most people would have a real problem with but it didn't bother us much. Also you had to always buzz in to get into the hotel and we could hear the buzzer from our window. Breakfast was expensive - 15.00 Euro compared to other hotels in Germany or Austria that charged about 7.00 Euro.
Very helpful receptionist, professional, friendly, clean room all the time, delicious breakfast, fast free internet access, and perfect location. I will always recommend this hotel and will definitely stay in it next time.
Personel is nice and friendly
the tram is just too loud
Perfect Location, in Walking distance to S-Bahn Hackesche Höfe.
Inconvenient if traveling with heavy luggage - elevator is located on the first floor and only accessible via stairs
Direkt am Hackesche Markt in Berlin gelegen ist es eine ideale Ausgangsbasis für Unternehmungen in Berlin. Berliner Dom oder Alex sind nur ca: 300-400m entfernt
Leider sind die Räume etwas klein und der Straßenbahn-Parkplatz direkt vor dem Haus heben den Geräuschpegel leider etwas an. Trotzdem von der Lage her sehr zu empfehlen.
Very nice and competent staff, delicious breakfast, central location, clean rooms.
The Straßenbahnen park right outside the hotel, which can be noisy. It was still cold, so I had the windows closed, which made this not a big deal. However, in the summer when you'd like to have the windows open, you will constantly be hearing Straßenbahnen park in front of the hotel.
location, convenience, style, modern appeal, free espresso coffee my breakfast rating is bollocks because I didn't have breakfast at the hotel (who would when you're in Berlin?) but it wouldn't let me submit without
Very centrally located on Hackescher Markt (Berlin Mitte). Reception is staffed 24/7, the hotel is locked during night times. Breakfast is good.
If your room is on the street side, it's quite loud since there is a tram parking station right in front of the hotel. Oranienburger Straße is right around the corner so it can get quite noisy during night time, especially on the weekends.
Very central location
Unfortunately there is no Parking available. You'll have to park at the ´´Sister-Hotel´´ a few minutes away and parking there is very challenging due to miniature spaces.