Style of hotel and ambience
Stachus not more than 5 minutes by foot, and not far to the Theresienwiese, with 64 rooms. In addition to interior telephone, TV, safe, air-conditioning, W-LAN, desk, high-quality soundproof windows.
Special features of the hotel
Start your day with Bavarian specialities from our exactable varied breakfast buffet, or in the evening, simply rid yourself of the daily stress by enjoying the cool beer at our hotel bar.
Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 57, of which have 2 separate beds 14, of which have a double bed 43, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 8, Number of business rooms 10, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 50, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 2
Schillerstr. 28, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.61 km
- City centre (München) 1.46 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.33 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.48 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 64 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 10 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of H+ Hotel München
Very friendly staff, problem with my first room was dealt with immediately and with even better than can be expected! Breakfast was really good.
Even though the hotel is in the red light district we were pleasantly surprised by the quietness of the room.The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
We knew that we got a special rate but there was no indication that our credit card would be debited with the full amount by the hotel immediately after we made the booking.
Wifi free of charge
no fridge and no kettle
Treff Hotel was an easy walk with heavy luggage from the main train station. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Gave us great directions and suggestions for our short stay to sight see everything we wanted in one afternoon. Room was modern, nicely decorated and air conditioned! Price was a very good value. We would stay there again and recommend to others!
The hotel seems to be recently remodelled, The room was clean. Since the rooms do not have minibars (fridge) the staff kindly allowed to cool our drinks in the reception ice-box.
A great disappointment. Though we booked (and paid for) a so called ´´superior´´ double room with a bath we were given a tiny cubicle with shower hardly fitting for two. The staff refused to give a different room and insisted that all the rooms in the hotel are ´´superior´´ (+some ´´busuines´´)and are the same, though the fire escape plan on the nearest wall cleary showed that it was not true. Breakfest area is crammed. One can hardly squeeze oneself between the tables. Still it was hard to find a free table. The hotel's presentation on the hotel.de web site turned out to be very far from reality. Can it really be a 4* hotel. In our view 2* is a maximum. Too much noise from the street (lots of oriental shops and outlets around) plus a strong street light shines all night long right into the room from the street.
Good access to T-Mobile. Good location, close to Hbf.
Lift didn't work 1st day. Neighborhood is a little skittish. No fridge.
Very nice modern room. Good wireless internet access via T-Mobile. Great staff. A few blocks from the Munchen Hbf. Liked the hotel enough to continue to stay there when flights were canceled due to volcanic activity as opposed to even looking to book somewhere else.
No refrigerator. Lift didn't work first day. Neighborhood where hotel is located is sketchy.
unclear statements on the parking situation, no own parking
No mini-bar. Parking is away.