Hotel built in 1966, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 65, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 60, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 40, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel, No-smoking room 65
Alpspitzstr. 12, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
- Station (Garmisch-Partenkirchen Bahnhof) 0.77 km
- City centre (Garmisch-Partenkirchen) 0.58 km
- Airport (Innsbruck Airport (INN)) 31.75 km
- Highway (A95 - Anschluß B2) 12.96 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:30 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Health and beauty center open from 10:00.00 until 18:00.00
- Beauty parlor open from 10:00.00 until 18:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of H+ Hotel Alpina
Lovely place in a lovely setting and not too far to walk from the station. Staff very helpful and good choice of breakfast food. Plus they accepted 1 extra guest without any problem. Did not use the sport or wellness facilities.
Ceiling in bedroom far too low in room 301, beds could have been better situated, perhaps with a couple in the main room.
Very helpful staff
Sleeping rooms overdue for renovation - old stains, non-functioning curtains, worn-out feeling.
walking distance to town
in walking distance to town. Stuff is friendly and helpful.
Only used infra red cabin. Needs to be dusted and cleaned. Husband was happy with swimming pool and sauna.
in walking distance to stores and restaurants
Very friendly staff, very good restaurant menu and quality of food. Nice wellness centre with inrafred cabin and hydrotherapy bed.
Fitness room is nothing to speak of // facilities are somewhat dated.
Great experience and I would come back.
Daily announcements in German language!For a 4 star hotel small individual bottles with soap, shampoo, conditioner, instead of one kind of soap.
Lovely hotel. Great location. 5 mins walking distance to main town but still quiet! Breakfast was very good. Extras with the free Wankbahn trip and meal etc. was great value. Appeared toh have been upgraded to a family room which was great and spacious. Even had a terrace/garden outside our room. Bedding and little extras for the kids was appreciated. Staff very pleasant and helpful with booking tickets for attractions. Single room was great too with a nice balcony. Comfortable hotel and we enjoyed our stay very much.
Not enough highchairs!! Booked 2 rooms which were not close by but we made it work. We had a kitchen in our room but no utensils which was strange! Pool lighting could have been better.
We stayed here for a special birthday celebration and found the Hotel to be excellent with friendly and very helpful staff. I couldn't find fault with anything and will stay again.
Slightly susprised after all the above benefits that the hotel brochure was all in German but consider that a minor complaint since staff all spoke good English