Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 29, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Boarding house, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 40, Children's beds/cots 2
Bergheimer Str. 24, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 1.29 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 1.03 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.48 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 1.51 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Smoke detectors
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 40 rooms
- Fridge in 40 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 40 rooms
- Microwave oven in 4 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 40 rooms
- Vending machine for beverages
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of GuestHouse
Near to Main street
1.May be an improvement in offering varieties in Breakfast.
That was my 3rd stay at this hotel and, again, I was very much satisfied. Big room with big screen TV, kitchen appliance in the room, clean and big WC/bath. Quiet and well located.
Breakfast can be better, though they provide different types of sandwiches, tea, and coffee.
It is close to the main city
- very small kitchenette - room does not even have a lock. We also did not have a card to state whether we wanted room cleaning or not. -
Hotel is nicely located in the city center, near to bismarkplatz.. all shops are near by including commute junctions. You can also walk down to river shore. Hotel provide basic breakfast. Room includes Kitchen and utensils.
no wellness center or other amenities other than room.
The location is perfect if you are planning for a short stay. All the attractions are nearby. The Bus Stop, Tram Station are at a walkable distance.
Minimal options for breakfast especially for Vegetarians or Halal Food.
- free wifi - rooms are clean
- strong urine smell in the lift - not good quality of the mattress - no parking - no air conditionning - room very hot and impossible to open windows as the street is very noisy
Big and quiet room with kitchen facility. 42 inch TV, large bed, lots of space. Close to Bismarckplatz, where you can find many restaurants and shopping centers.
There were no free water in the room.
- Locality. walk-able distance to Bismarckplatz, the happening place at Heidelberg :) - Hotel room is good and well maintained. - Friendly staff. - One of the best hotels for the budget.
- Noise at night. My room was facing the road side. So, could here lot of noise till late night. This might not be the case in other rooms. - The wooden floor makes cracking noise as you walk on. This irritates and definitely has to changed.
Room size could have been bigger
location (city center), friendly staff, room facilities
maybe the breakfast menu could be enhanced