Hotel built in 1928, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 17:30, Reception manned from 07:00, to 19:30, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 25, Hypoallergenic rooms 25, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2
Am Bocksberg 80, 91522 Ansbach, Germany
- Station (Ansbach) 3.5 km
- City centre (Ansbach) 2.55 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 43.98 km
- Highway (A6 - Herrieden) 5.51 km
7:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 21:30.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator hotspots
- Door with spy-hole in 1 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:15 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 00:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider hotspots
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 25 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 2 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Bike rental
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Gruenwald
Nice place in the middle of woods, all natural, from room furniture to breakfast. Silence and peaceful. It is not just an hotel, is a way of living. I really appreciate the concept behind.
extraordinarily welcoming hosts! very clean! extraordinarily good food! large rooms!
nothing bad to comment!
The hotel is thoughtfull equipped with a lot of attention to all details. It is in a calm and silent area but near to the city of Ansbach.
Very good hotel (simple but clean, peacefull and kind persons.
Wery nice room and quiet place.
Excellent hotel in a beautiful part of the town of Ansbach. The hotel itself is very attractive and provided me and my partner with a comfortable, relaxing holiday. Definately recommended for couples who want a stress-free holiday in middle Franconia.