Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 28, of which have a double bed 38, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 49, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 10, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 24694, No-smoking room 25, Children's beds/cots 3
Dettelbachergasse 2, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
- Station (Würzburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.88 km
- City centre (Würzburg) 0.12 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 88.35 km
- Highway (A3 - Würzburg-Heidingsfeld) 4.73 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 09:30.00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 49 rooms
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel und Restaurant
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Greifensteiner Hof
No beer or wine in the lobby while waiting for some colleagues.
very friendly and helpful people excellent breakfast great location in the city center
Könnten unser Auto am Abreisetag ohne Aufpreis noch bis zum Abend parken . Sehr nettes Personal !
We liked everything about this family owned hotel in the middle of Würzburg! Our room was at the end of the hall (#236) and wow! it is nice. One excellent feature of many is that it is air conditioned, rare in Germany. AND it worked wonderfully. The colors of the decorations and appointments are outstanding and VERY relaxing to the eye, hence the spirit. In total, a wonderful experience working with the front desk in English, my native language.
Breakfast was fantastic with great environment and many selections. The room was good and big at the top floor. A warm welcome drink is highly appreciated~
The entrance door of the room cannot be locked internally without a key.... It would be more convenient to install a new door lock which allow the guest to lock the door easily inside the room without using the key.
Very friendly and helpful staff, great location in Old Town, outstanding breakfast!
very good service
no negative points
athmosphere, near to client, frienly staff members
he restaurant was excellent and the wine list very good.Every one was most helpfulCentral location.
The room was wonderful. It was steps away from the Marktplatz and very warm during the butter cold winter. My favorite thing was the heater in the bathtoom was also a towwl rack so that you have toasty warm towels when you step out of the shower. The included breakfast is FABULOUS. Do not miss it. I love this hotel!
There was an odd smell in the hallway but it did not permeate the rooms.