Hotel built in 1867, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 70, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 65, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 70, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Number of junior suites 4, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 00:01, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 70, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Bridge Street, BD1 1JX Bradford, United Kingdom
- Station (Bradford Interchange) 0.0 km
- City centre (Bradford) 0.23 km
- Airport (Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA)) 10.11 km
12:01 AM to 11:59 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 GBP
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- DVD/video rental
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00
Evaluations of Great Victoria Hotel
Refurbished not that long ago - but they kept the old fashioned feel to the place. For example full floor carpets - but I had no problems with my dust allergy.
I would expect the Windows to cause a chill on a Cold winter's day.
Free parking and free wifi. Good value for money
Pillows on my bed were very clumpy and uncomfortable, told reception on first morning. She said they will change them, but on my arrival late on the last night, pillows were the same, not changed. I was very annoyed but so tired to go back to reception to complain. Very frustrating!
spacious rooms, easy car parking, minimal/no noise. value for money
window blinds missing a strip that leaks some day light
Handy location. Room was spectacular, friendly staff.
Had noisy people next to me. Bath needed a rinse out before I went in it.
There was not a DVD player in the room when stated that there would be. Pictures different to the actual room.
Shower pressure very poor. Flush not working. Paint chips everywhere. baq quality television.