Hotel built in 1896, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 16, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 39, Family rooms available 11
Harnham Road 70, SP2 8JN Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Station (Salisbury) 3.0 km
- City centre (Salisbury) 0.92 km
- Airport (Bournemouth Airport (BOH)) 31.21 km
- Highway (Andover) 27.0 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 GBP
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:00.00 until 21:30.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection
- ISDN connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 39 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 39 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 GBP
- Ice machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Grasmere House
The very rustic feel, yet clean, well looked after and still gave a modern feel. Very welcoming and very well presented. Will be returning.
I stayed there for work so was in bed at a reasonable time but was woken up by at least two separate doors being slammed shut owing to the mechanism. It wasn't noisy apart from that. Would still highly recommend.
Very well situated and nicely furnished rooms, very comfy bed.
65 minute wait for dinner, which was also very over-priced. The room I stayed in was separated by locked door only form the next room, so sound traveled quite easily.