Hotel built in 1830, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 5, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 18, Family rooms available 1
Warwick Way 117, SW1V 4HT London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Victoria Railway Station) 0.51 km
- City centre (London) 1.66 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 13.95 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Provider British Telecom
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 18 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 18 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Express check-out
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Grapevine
the location is good. We got access to tube & buses within 10 mins walk.
The room was not clean daily, fan in room is very noisy. We can't open the window as the room is facing the street & we feel that anyone can access into the room if window is open. Toilet is miserable dirty, toilet bowl not clean or yellow stained. ventilation fan in toilet & lights in room was not working.
Near Victoria station
Breakfast was canceled during complete stay due to ongoing construction work. No shower available on arrival.
Very noisy building work in progress No breakfast room out of use. No tv, radio, phone or fire procedures in the room
They always tried to find a solution. Would recommend the hotel only when the construction work is completed!
Despite under construction work/renovation the hotel was fully booked, so no breakfast available, WC out of order, full with construction material.
Only thing is the location at 5mn from Victoria station and surroundings are nice.
Overview of accommodations is very bad. Some bedrooms are dirty. It is very very noisy & dirty. Very old. All doors slam with a big crash and due to common bathrooms and toilets, it is happening every 10mn all the day and night. Only 2 bathrooms for 10 bedrooms. Toilets block. Very very bad soundproofing. Breakfast very basic. Only a sink in bedroom no bathroom.
Alot of noise surrounding the rooms, and facilities not of a clean standard.