Hotel built in 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 26, of which have 2 separate beds 26, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 09:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 17:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 28
Hans-Sachs-Str. 7, 50389 Wesseling, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 12.1 km
- City centre (Wesseling) 2.22 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 13.72 km
- Highway (A553 - Brühl-Ost) 1.65 km
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 2 rooms
- Microwave oven in 2 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Vending machine for beverages
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Medical service
Evaluations of Grand Tour Cologne
Quiet place in an industrial area. Quiet guests who mostly have to get up early in the morning. Fully equipped kitchen for guests. Clean. Friendly staff.
Full ash trays in the kitchen (not in guest room).
The hotel is very nice. The staffs are friendly, room is quite big and airy.
But the location is little odd.
Perfect hotel, great and clean rooms. Staff was friendly and helpfull. next time we will stay here again!!
Can't beat the price. Room clean, simple, nothing missing. Staff friendly. Public transportation nearby. Spacious sitting room with fully equipped kitchen for everybody on the floor, including large refrigerator, dishwasher.
No Wifi. Smoking allowed in the kitchen. Anyway, who else offers you a clean room with facilities for 39 Euros/night in a metropolitan area?