Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 19, Total number of rooms 483, Rooms with connecting door 13, Number of suites (separate rooms) 25, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 290, Family rooms available 5
Jl Hayam Wuruk No 36 37 Central Jakarta, 10120 Jakarta, Indonesia
- Station (Jakarta - Gambir Railway Station) 2.2 km
- City centre (Jakarta) 2.29 km
- Airport (Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK)) 18.5 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni
Location of hotel is near to customers (Automotive Aftermarket Distributors).
Room rate getting pricier. Will opt for IBIS which is next to Grand Mecure Harmoni or Yellow Hotel for my next trip.
The room is spacious enough and is well furnished.
1. The attitude I received during my check-in was totally unacceptable where the staff is not able to identify my booking and the overall attitude and experience is negative. 2. With the status of Grand Mercure, I am surprise to see the breakfast area setting is almost like a canteen. Hope there will be improvement to it.
breakfast area not so well organised (the way table arranged), a bit messy
nice room, well designed, good location, bus stop right in front of the hotel
many selections for breakfast but the food is not very delicious
Room quality, Sauna room is clean Staff is friendly and helpful
Many kind of food but less healthy food. Should have more Japanese food and more fish and vegetable.
facilities (gym+pool), cleanliness and provision of 600ml x 4 bottled water daily, saving time and effort of traveller to purchase their own. room also has 2 power points with universal plugs // travel adapter is hence not required. There are also some restaurants and hotels within walking distance from Grand Mercure, as well as a hypermart (supermarket) in a mall opposite Grand Mercure.
Providing 1 or 2 more power points for the guest(s) will be great.
Breakfast options are very less for Vegeterians Things mentioned like Free parking were not taken care, although given the Car No's were shared.