Hotel built in 1917, Last complete renovation 1960, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 33, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 64, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms
Kruiskade 12, 3012EH Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Rotterdam - Centraal Railway Station) 0.52 km
- City centre (Rotterdam) 0.39 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 47.2 km
- Highway (Centrum) 3.0 km
The Grand Hotel Central is ideally situated in Rotterdam, only a few steps away from the city centre with the famous shopping streets Coolsingel and Lijnbaan. The lively area around the harbour at the river Maas with many restaurants and bars is also reachable on foot from the Grand Hotel Central.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Grand Hotel Central
Convenient location; quiet rooms; building and rooms old but functional. Nice staff.
Great value for money. I like the style the decor. The breakfast: very good a lot of food it's like a lunch.
1) Sure the best days of this hotel are in the past. But the style the decoration the design - it's like you traveled back in time and I find it great. The quality of rooms is good (but not modern). 2) It's very good value for the money.
last renovation of rooms has been long ago...
Breakfast and hotel location.
a little older furnitures in the room.
Rooms must be renovated - I thinks they didn't invest the last 30 years. The floors in a bad condition.
The door locks were not working we had to keep luggages when going out and carry it back when coming back.During night too we slept without locking the doors since there was not other room given to us
great location good service will use again
Old hotel room had a very bad smell whole hotel run down old defenitely not our standard! Even for a 3 star hotel the rooms are not adequate!