Hotel built in 1955, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 19, Total number of rooms 413, Rooms with connecting door 9, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 413
287 Dongho-ro Jung-gu, 04618 Seoul, South Korea
- Station (Seoul - Railway Station) 2.87 km
- City centre (Seoul) 0.71 km
- Airport (Gimpo International Airport (GMP)) 18.64 km
- Highway (KYONGBU-SUN) 20.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Grand Ambassador Seoul - Associated with Pullman
friendly staff, very warm welcome from manager responsible for Bosch
air condition in room no working
* in the heart of Seoul * Good ambience, good food * Friendly staff * Close by to sightseeing places
* Cost is pretty high for the services offered
Location is very good. Price performance is also good. Staffs are kind and professional. Breakfast is good.
Cleanliness is not enough for 5 stars hotel.
even booked via bosch-hotels.com Bosch rate was not accepted in the hotel
Airport hotel shuttle from Korean Airlines is very helpful. Hotel is modern and pleasent to stay in Seoul.
Longer way to downtown like city hall, but no problem by taxi.
construction noise upstairs starting 08:00 am.
Staff were very helpful, and proactive in trying to assist me with my requests. The concierge staff were extremely helpful and professional too.
There were a couple of occasions were certain requests seem to attract unnecessary charges. With the rate I paid, I expected most of these things to be free of charge, specially this is the case in much smaller hotels.
nice hotel with options on resturants
hey booked in a couple that had a crying baby from 01h45am to 5h30 am . it just kept me up as I was could not sleep. the sound insulation was not very good from the room next door.
good service if additional things are needed, stuff is very helpful if assistance in organizing something is needed
no negative points