Hotel built in 1905, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Suite hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 48, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2
St.-Stephans-Platz 15, 78462 Konstanz, Germany
- Station (Konstanz Bahnhof) 0.55 km
- City centre (Konstanz) 0.06 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 51.65 km
- Highway (A98 - Stockach-Ost) 22.85 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- open from 07:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 22:45 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Graf Zeppelin
smelly and noisy room. too hot and no AC bed too small although I paid for a big bed, in that case too tiny beds were put together and would move if you try to sleep in the middle. Disappointed stay compared to others before, sorry but won't come back here.
Nice location (downtown)
No hotel own parking area.
Very pleasant hotel in a good location. Good restaurant.
My room was not ready (dirty, towels on the floor), so I had to ask for another one. I got a room next to the elevator that was quite noisy.
Everything is very positive, particularly as Euro 88.00 (for 2 persons)includes a scrumptious breakfast buffet (cooked & cold).
There are two minor drawbacks. One is the lack of a lobby, the other is parking. The hotel does not offer any private parking & public parking is hectic or fairly expensive.
Recently refurbished to a good standard. Great central location. Parking available at nearby multi-story car park.
Newly renovated room, no problems, can recommend!
Very comfortable and to a high standard
Requested twin beds but allocated a double room
the one staff member who worked there was an excellant worker he could do with some help joke worked the bar the reception as waiter as general dogsbody
rooms were not cleaned properly room facing a school and no proper curtains asked for a cup of coffee on departure at 6:30 and was told breakfast was at 7:00 and we paid for breakfast a joke
We booked with a car park but they didn't have one.