Hotel built in 1585, Last complete renovation 2014, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 68, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 49, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 9, Number of business rooms 18, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 13772, No-smoking room 68, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-11-08
Am Viktoriabrunnen 2, 96450 Coburg, Germany
- Station (Coburg Bahnhof) 0.62 km
- City centre (Coburg) 0.29 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 84.8 km
- Highway (A73 Coburg) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11,00 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Chopsticks in hotel restaurant
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate luggage storage space
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Large dogs permitted
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Goldene Traube
parking, no more place
Tolles Hotel, sehr nette Mitarbeiter, wunderbares Frühstücksbuffet mit allem was den Start in den Tag angenehm gestaltet. Mein Zimmer war ruhig und komfortabel, die Atmosphäre im Hotel sehr relaxt und angenehm. Gerne komme ich wieder und empfehle das Romantik Hotel Goldene Traube weiter!
Great breakfast and perfect service. Very good garage, easy to park. Nicely decorated room. Comfortable bed.
no chance to keep window open during night - fire-safety stairs close to window. No airconditioning in my room.
Only small coment to the parking place, was wery small.
Near city center. Very clean and nice bed. Nice furniture.
Nobody told us during the reservation (we call the hotel before doing it on the internet) that the described sauna was out of order despite we asked for it. No fitness but a nice wellness area.
The description in www.hotel.de didn't make clear, that breakfast was not included to the price. I was very disappointed when I found this out when cheking out......
Cosy hotel, convenient situation, right next to the old city center and still good to reach by car.
Staff sometimes quite bureaucratic in an old-fashioned manor.
Really very romantic, a jewel of a place. And we were lucky to see the Duke of Coburg who was dining at the hotel restaurant at the same evening with us - that tells you something about the level of hotel!
Very good location close to inner city. Excellent breakfast.
Beds very firm.