Hotel built in 1475, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2018, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 37, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 8, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 10, Number of business rooms 15, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 60, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-17
Neustadt 520, 84028 Landshut, Germany
- Station (Landshut (Bay) Hbf) 1.8 km
- City centre (Landshut) 0.34 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 33.91 km
- Highway (A92 - Landshut-Nord) 4.4 km
The hotel Goldene Sonne is located in the centre of Landshut, in the historical and picturesque district Neustadt. Famous sights such as Trausnitz Castle, Church of St. Martin, town hall and Landshut Residence are easily reachable within a few minutes on foot from the hotel Goldene Sonne.
6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Mobile
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 60 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 60 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 3,50 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 73 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 120 EUR
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Goldene Sonne
I've been there several times now and I am still absolutely satisfied. Will be a pleasure to stay there again.
Food is very good (breakfast was only meal that I tried), rooms are clean, staff is competent. A bit on the pricey side, but consistent with the immediate area. Rooms are well-appointed. Hotel is beautifully situated in the center of the "old town" area, so there are some great walks available.
If you face the street, it will be noisy until about midnight. Things start up again around 6 AM -- so if you are a light sleeper ask for a room in the rear.
Excellent atmosphere, reasonable size rooms, exceptional buffet breakfast, professional and responsive staff, only a 45 minute drive to Munich.
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff
No parking lots near to the hotel.
Those who do not like early morning church bells should not stay overnight Saturday/Sunday!
very good hotel right in the middle of the town, excellent breakfast, outstanding service
- nothing -
Room a bit small.
We loved every aspect of this excellent hotel - our room was an absolute delight.
A lovely hotel - beautifully situated - would have loved to have more time to enjoy it.
As a suggestion it would be goo dto know the location of the car park in advance (it's round the back)