Hotel built in 1952, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 13, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 37, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-31
St.-Anna-Gasse 7, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 1.6 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 1.3 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.48 km
- Highway (A5) 2.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 17,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 16 rooms
- Temperature controls in 13 rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Goldene Rose
- the room (37) was great - very comfortable and has a great atmosphere - excellent breakfast - very rich and tasty - the staff is very friendly and helpful - great location in the old city - not to far away from the tram and a parking house, the main train station is close enough as well - very good value for money
- a pity that they do not offer dinner but there are many good restaurants close by as well
Breakfast is great. Can arrange transport to/from SAP office
Location, Friendliness, excellent breakfast
Rooms are good size wise. Bathrooms are big.
In room heating was not proper. 1 bottle per stay does not mean everyday, which is strange. Because another hotel a week prior offered me a bottle of water per day. Both the hotels say 1 bottle per stay.
Excellent service, friendly receptionists, clean room all the time, delicious breakfast, and perfect location. I will always recommend this hotel and will definitely stay in it next time.
Wifi speed was ´´really´´ slow in the 3rd floor. It all depends on your usage. If you care about wifi, then I would recommend you ask to stay on lower floors.
Bed is uncomfortable with no bed linen. No elevator.
Definitively Location, directly in the Main Street Breakfast was good
No parking (even if you ask for it in advance) Bad WiFi Rooms from 1990 Size of bed
Well situated at one end of the old town main street (Hauptstrasse). We had a room overlooking the roof garden which was very peaceful considering we were in the middle of a city. The breakfast room was lovely and the food good. Very difficult to find by car as Google map tells you it is on the main road B3. On the one way system before the bridge you need to take the first turning on the right, Plock, and then turn left after just 3 metres. It is a narrow road - stop where it says Hotel Goldener Rose garage and go into the reception. They will park your car.
Excellent location, friendly staff
reluctance to accept Amex card. Rooms are quite small and single duvet seems odd to me as a non german on a double bed.
Great location and very comfortable stay!
Wish there was a gym of some sort.