Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 69, Number of single rooms 69, Number of double rooms 69, of which have 2 separate beds 58, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 69, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 20, Number of business rooms 40, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 69, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-09-13
Driesveldlaan 99, 6001 KC Weert, The Netherlands
- Station (Weert) 0.1 km
- City centre (Weert) 0.46 km
- Airport (Eindhoven Airport (EIN)) 31.86 km
- Highway (Weert noord) 4.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Door with security chain in 20 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 60 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 60 rooms
- Temperature controls in 60 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 69 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Weert Weert
1. Decent sized room, crazy small bath tub - not for a grown person, but very quaint, clean room, bathroom, and toilet room. 2. Very helpful and pleasant staff, 3. Good affiliated bar and restaurant. 4. Ample power outlets - don't forget your adaptors! (if you do they have a bunch of ´´left over´´ ones for your use - should you request... 5. Easy Access to Bosch facility - just go under the bridge! 6. Comfortable beds, and seating.
1. The room was cold - and the thermostat was limited to 24 degrees Celsius... but did nothing it seemed...recommend request extra blankets! it was January in Weert and it snowed... that tempers the negative. 2. Weird / almost fowl odor in garage at night... not sure what it was or if only a one time thing... 3. No easy access to a gym... one around the corner abt a 7 minute drive - but you have to pay for the day pass (10 Euro... ) - there is no discount or voucher program.... which would make the trek more worthwhile... what is the cost of good health anyway :( :) !
Everything was fine, even the restaurant opened a bit longer for us as we arrived very late.
it was cold in the room and the heating semi-worked
Convenient location. Close to just about everything in Weert.
Heating/Cooling never seems to work correctly. Dated rooms and interiors.
Friendly receptionist renovated room
no minibar level of comfort not adequate to hotel rates small amount of tv-channels
Near to company
Good location, close to centre
Breakfast was a bit limited
Breakfast should have more options.
All staff at the hotel were extremely professional and courteous.
This is a Great location, close to the train system and walking distance to many shops and restaurant's. The staff was nice and very helpful.
The staffs are very warmness.
Parking lot is too small.