Style of hotel and ambience
The family- run, non-smoking hotel values tradition and offers Mediterranean-style rooms and apartments, providing enough space for both private and business travelers. Spa, cosy restaurants, sun terrace and the La Luna bar with fireplace provide a relaxing atmosphere. Services such as Wi-Fi, as well as indoor and outdoor parking spaces are a complimentary service of the hotel.
Special features of the hotel
Hotel built in 1993, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 15, of which have a double bed 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 27, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 27, Number of apartments 27, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Renovation work planned 2006-01-01, to 2006-12-31, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 27
Wielandstr. 3a, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 18.31 km
- City centre (Eching) 0.41 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 13.37 km
- Highway (A9 - Eching) 0.42 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 1,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 5 EUR
- Solarium Fee 0 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 27 rooms
- Kitchenette in 27 rooms
- Fridge in 27 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 12:00.00 until 22:30.00
Evaluations of Golden Tulip Olymp Suites & Apartments
DIE ZAHLUNG MUSSTE PER VORKASSE ERFOLGEN. MAN VERTRAUT SEINEN GÄSTEN NICHT. ALSO VERTRAUE ICH AUCH DEM HOTEL NICHT!! WENN MAN MIR MISSTRAUT, WERDE ICH DORT NIE WIEDER ÜBERNACHTEN !!!!!! GATERMANN 11.3.2016
Good breakfast, but you had to make your coffee yourself
Not dirty, but not really clean either (dusty) Fan in bathroom was making noises all the time
high quality breakfast, really superb, staff attentive and friendly, nice wooden dining room
Windows of the sleeping rooms open to the outside staircase. Opening of the window means hearing people coming back all night long who can even look into your bed if curtains are not closed. Living room goes directly to the main street and is very noisy due to high traffic.
Die Appartments sind sehr gut ausgestattet. Man hat sehr viel Platz. Die Einrichtung ist geschmackvoll.
Im Durchgang von den Appartments in das Hotel (zum Frühstück) ist es sehr kalt.
A very nice hotell! Everything was up to a very good standard and especially the breakfast was exceptional. I strongly recommend this hotel!
Helpful staff, Answered questions and provided solutions. Very good breakfast.
Door locks should be updated to key cards. Wasn't told about any hotel amenities such as Gym fitness/ etc. Lack of adequate parking. no screens or bars on ground level windows gave air of insecurity. I could leave the room by window to get items from my car and load car which was easy upon arrival and check out. but I had to sleep with windows closed for fear of my family's safety.. Also no air conditioning. Would have been needed on hotter nights.
Good underground parking, nice surroundings, good and rich breakfast.
We received only one soap bar from the hotel during 7 nights stay and only one shoe sponge. Pitty that the bathroom door was very transparent (no privacy in there) but, I guess this is the new style in hotel business. One more thing, although the apartment had a little kitchen, it had very little dishes (only thwo plates) and virtually no knifes or forks (only one small spoon).