Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 69, Number of single rooms 32, Number of double rooms 37, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 26, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14214, No-smoking room 69, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 5, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-17
Wielandstr. 3, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 18.32 km
- City centre (Eching) 0.45 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 13.34 km
- Highway (A9 - Eching) 0.38 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 06:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 5 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 16:00.00 until 23:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 69 rooms
- Kitchenette in 0 rooms
- Fridge in 0 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 10 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/Restaurant
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Golden Tulip Hotel Olymp
breakfast is fabulous... staffs are very friendly..
the quality of the service in the restaurant was excellent.
Nice size rooms, nicely appointed in the main building. Easy free wifi.
Nothing. All good. Just avoid the apartment style rooms. They are older and not so nice.
Frühstücksbuffet ist super, besser gehts nicht!
Einzelzimmer war im alten Teil, im Neubau sind die Zimmer sicher schöner - aber in Summe wirklich ok
+ equivalent of four stars
- outside of Munich, one needs GPS to find - parking slots full, no information how to get to garage, if any - no watercooker in the room
Proximity to the Munich airport, and the city itself, at a very reasonable price. Easy to find, easy to park, nice little town. This is the second time I've stayed here // the first time was so pleasant, I booked again.
No flops. We liked it all.
W-Lan Connection is not usable (very slow, a lot of reconnections...)!
No negetive comments.
always the best experience!
Desk service and restaurant service extremely friendly, fast and efficient.
Heavily noisy rooms, hallways and doors not insulated, you almost feel the other people are talking and walking in youor own room. Very unpleasant.